Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2021

How I Organize my Stationery (NYC Apartment)

Happy 2021! Tsubaki here and with the answer you all been waiting for, how do I organize everything!

I lived in NYC my entire life and throughout the years learned to condense my collection and magically get it to fit within one room. In this post I will breakdown the layout of each section of the room I place my stationery in. I place my stationery in four sections which are: the cart, my desk, the side table, and the archive basket. 

Cart: The cart has three tiers and I bought this from Micheal's when it was on sale a while back. The top tier has all my Hobonichi planners and covers, the sketchbook I am using, my personal FiloFax, and my olive Roterfaden. Two small keychains and my tripod are also in here. Occasionally I stick my pen rolls in here too. All of these are used daily or at least once a week so they are here for very easy access. 





The middle tier has all my Sentimental Circus pencil cases with all my pens, markers, and lead pencils which I covered in a previous post.



The bottom tier has all my ink bottles, a vanity that has all my fountain pen cleaning supplies and ink samples, some fountain pen cases, my watercolor tin, and my Chic Sparrow passport notebook with watercolor paper.



Attached to the cart are washi tape I use to pack stuff I am selling, a stapler, and an organizer with random stuff I need.



Desk: On top of the desk is my Winnie the Pooh pen cup with tools and paintbrushes and my wooden toolbox with washi tape, clips, deco tape, Nichiban tape, and few other things and a small leather card holder which has store and artist business cards. I will review this toolbox hopefully soon!





Inside the main part of the desk is a small plate of washi tape I use often in my planner, ca.crea notebook refills, all my Traveler's Notebook refills, my Fullmetal Alchemist book pouch with laminated inserts and art paper, and all my Sentimental Circus paper and plastic tapes for friend mail. 



Side table: The side table mostly has my printer, my vintage organizer I bought off of Etsy, my letter set collection, sticker collection, stamp tracker notebook, and washi tape tracker notebook. The vintage organizer has all my wooden stamps, Tsukineko VersaMagic Dew Drop ink pads, some other stamps like my Sentimental Circus stamps, MD notebook refills, cute paper for journaling, clip book for orders, Traveler's Notebook inserts I am using for my postal stamp collection and other things I don't want to carry in my leather cover, my old 2019 Hobonichi weeks for ink swatches, and my blog ca.crea notebook. 





These cups have whiteboard markers and colored pencils.



Next to the printer are file holders with my letter set collections, sticker collection, letter sets I use for mail, two Hello Kitty notebooks for my stamp, and washi tape tracking. There is also my Delfonics pink pouch holding refills for my work FiloFax and laminated papers for my personal FiloFax. 






Archive bin: This is a Hello Kitty canvas bin I bought a while back. It is super heavy with folders with important documents, my postcard collection, artists prints I switch out every now and again, two Traveler's Notebook binders, my first ca.crea blog draft book, my 2020 Hobonichi Techo, my junk journal which I used for 2019 and 2020 and the notebook I used to help me understand minimalism all last year. This bin is next to my PSVita limited editions.




Over time I hope to place the old notebooks in a better place so I can use the bin for refills or all the stuff I have next to the printer. I wish I had shelves to place all the refills and old notebooks on but I do not want to drill holes in the wall! Lack of storage place really puts a large strain on you unless you are constantly decluttering which is still a lot of work.

Hope you all enjoyed this! I can't want to give you all more posts this year. Let me know if the comments on how you organized your stationery. Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment