Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Stationery and Pencil Case Collection 2020

Hello, Tsubaki here and back with the full breakdown of which pencil cases hold which pens. In the future, I will give my full review on everything thing so please look forward to them.

I collect Sentimental Circus pencil cases because I love all their colorful designs and cute patterns on both the outside and inside. It also gives me a reason to attach the mascots on the pencil case as well. So with that said let's get started!

Sarasa Clip limited-edition collections in Secret Anniversary case

               


Sarasa Grand collection in Queen of Heart case




Kokuyo PASTA Soft Marker collection in Black Cat Fantasia case




Winnie the Pooh Frixion and Coleto collection in Sleeping Forest Dream Sheep




Zig Clean Color Dot in Memories of Space-Time Tour




Uni-Ball Signo collection in 150th Anniversary of Alice in Wonderland case



Sailor Shikiori in Little Red Riding Hood




Pigma Micron in Fluffy Shappo pouch




Kuretake Karappo in Sentimental Circus Garden case




Winnie the Pooh Uni & Jetstream and Hobonichi pens (2019-2021) in Blue Bird and Fragment of Memory 



Correction Tapes in Sentimental Circus Sailor case



Lead Pencils (DelGuard, Kurutoga, Kurutoga Advance, and Dr.Grip) in Shappo's Secret Card Magic case





Pen refills (wow I have a lot but at least I don't have to order any for a while) in Relaxing Evening Hansel and Gretel case



Last is my clips, erasers, and Sarsa study pens in the Sentimental Circus tin. 




I will start reviewing the ones I have complete sets of next year and maybe even get an actual set of Pigma markers. This really helped me take inventory of what I have cause knowing me I would have never opened everything to check.

Let me know where you keep your collection and what you are excited to see my review on in the comments! Until next time, stay hype!





No comments:

Post a Comment