Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Hobonichi Weeks: Side Business Use 2021

 Hello everybody and welcome to another planner discussion. I hope to touch on more planner systems later this year but until then I will cover this unexpected purchase.

On December 30th I ordered the Astro Boy: Above the Sky Hobonichi Weeks from JetPens and immediately started using it as soon as it arrived. I also bought the matching pencil board and Astro Boy MT washi tape so I had a whole little matching set. Had to get a cover on cover since I might not get a Hobonichi Weeks cover until later in the year.



I originally didn't think I needed the Hobonichi Weeks for 2021 cause I haven't used one since 2019 and I write a lot so the format isn't good for my personal use. However, if you may not know I also run TsubakiCards on TCGplayer where I sell trading card singles at reasonable prices. I love selling trading cards as much as I love opening packs and figuring which cards I'm missing in my collection, so in December I made goals to hit during 2021 so I can see how much we should buy or attempt to. Now when I was trying to figure out how I was going to keep up with these goals I realized I didn't have a notebook I liked for this ad realized the format of the weeks is perfect. 

I don't need a lot of space each day since I am only writing when to order stuff and when to ship packages. The space for notes is easily filled with what I ordered from shops, costs, and what I am thinking about ordering the next time. Great way to keep track of my thoughts and goals. I don't feel like I need more notepaper so I might not even get a Hobonichi Mega Weeks with the extra notepaper in the back.

The monthly section is super helpful for keeping up with release dates and I love that there is a little checklist on the bottom cause I use it to remind myself to order booster boxes and sets! 

The Hobonichi Weeks really has kept me organized so far, plus I can use my fountain pens on it making it very worth the decision to buy it. I actually will go back to buying a Hobonichi Weeks again for my side business, I think it was a very good format that I can utilize to the fullest. In fact, I think people can use the Weeks for work, business, online shops, and even health tracking which is a large range of stuff that can utilize this format.

Let me know in the comments if you use a Hobonichi Weeks and what you use it for! Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment