Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2021

Sailor Shikiori Markers Review

Hello to yet another stationery review! Feel like I should make some good headway on the stationery I do have and use since many people have wondered why I have so many pencil cases and the reason is for all the pens, lead pencils, and markers I have, and one of them is a complete set of Sailor brand Shikiori dual markers which I will tell you all about in this post.

I will try to start with the price since that might be the make it or break it point if getting some or all of these. I found these brand new on eBay for $50 which was a steal and I don't think people would be selling these for that price anymore so I will list Yoseka Stationery's link here, which is the set for $60. A set of 20 markers for that price isn't bad as it comes down to $3 per marker, especially for this quality.

These became popular when Hobobichi started selling the packs of five on their website. Thankfully more stores have them available so it is easier to obtain.

These markers are modeled after the Sailor Shikiori fountain pen inks and are both fine and brush tip markers. The fine tip is great to fit items in your monthly calendar boxes while the brush is great for hand lettering. The brush side is spongy and gives a bit and makes the large script look amazing.

The colors are perfect and give has nice natural and neutral feel to them. None of the colors are too bright or too dark. 

What is amazing about the pen body is that the cap on the brush side has a stopper so it won't roll off your desk when placed down. It can also cap on both sides which is super handy for anybody that worries they will lose the cap. Bonus us that you know the cap is secure by hearing a satisfying click.

Overall I highly recommend these to anybody on the search for markers or journaling or anything planner related. The colors are stunning, both ends are very useful and the overall design of the marker looks and feels great.

If you love these markers as well let me know in the comments. Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment