Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition PS4

Tsubaki is here and back with a Playstation 4 Deluxe Edition game! 

Sticking to the facts, almost everybody was dying for this game to finally come out. The hype was crazy, preordering it at GameStop was easy until you picked it up and you realized people where waiting outside in negative degree weather waiting for their group number to be called, to pick up the game. Honestly, I was out in the cold picking this game up and I am happy to have it but I am also happy to have not gotten sick. Let us look at the game, Kingdom Hearts III.

Honestly I appreciate the shine on the packaging. It really adds character to the name.  

The Kingdom Hearts III exclusive pin is located i. The back of the packaging with a flap inside the packaging for when you want to remove it. The pin is very interesting unlike the last Kingdom Hearts game exclusive pin. Sora’s eyes are actually 3-D like in the fact that they are lifted compared to the most of the details. Certain details of the pin are also more lifted adding depth to the art. A huge switch up to the 1.5/2.5 pin which was more basic flat finish.

The deluxe edition comes with the steel game case which is very nicely decorated.  I personally leave the standard game case for display and use the steel game case for the actual game. I have seen too many damaged Playstation game cases and it scares me if the case cracks by it falling and the game is still in there. 


The outside has this luminating touch where if the light reflects on it the roght way you seethe emblems within the pattern. 


The game comes in the standard game case featuring the spoiled art everybody knows was gonna be the cover. 



I really adore the art book. I think they did a fantastic job with it. The front and back cover art are so beautiful to look at. The inside has offical keyblade art, character art, heartless art and more! No pictures of the inside due to not wanting to ruin the experience of actually seeing it for yourself.




The last item is a GameStop preorder exclusive cloth banner featuring Woody from Toy Story and Sora, Donald and Goofy in their toy forms. The fabric is actually pretty sturdy! It is almost like a table cloth which is good cause it won’t rip. It is also taller than the chair I am using to hold it up making it a very decent size. 

Now for a my personal opinion of the game. Please note this is just MY OPINION. If you want an opinion of the game that you know you agree with, then please try the game yourself. I have friends sharing the game so that both of them don’t have to buy it. It is possible. I like the game a lot but it feels short on the beginning to end of gameplay. I wish Eeyore was also in the 100 Acre Wood world cause it doesn’t feel complete without him and I do love Lumpy but I wish both where in the game without it being one or the other. Last bit if opinion is that too little of the characters in the game was voice acted. More characters should of at least had one line. 

Very happy to cover this game at last! Wish I could of had bought the bundle with the PS4 but maybe another time. 

Until next time everybody! Keep on playing ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment