Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2019

Sanrio Gift Crate September (Fall) and December (Winter) 2018

Welcome back everybody to another Sanrio Gift crate review! This post will have two crates in one because I got a bit backlogged. The first crate will be the one for Fall and the second one is for Winter. With that being said let's start! 

This crate's theme is SUPERCUTE CARNIVAL! It features a very awesome neon set of colors on a black background which to me is great.


First is this fanny pack which has an inside pocket which is great for when you wanna carry cash and change while still having your phone and keys in the main compartment. 

I love how there was a chance to get one of three colorways for the figure! I got the blue one but there also is a pink and green one. The only thing I dislike about it is that it needs to be aired out due to it having a heavy plastic smell. But that is easy to get around.
Last is the notebook and embroidered pin set! I wish the pages were actually black cause then I would have a reason to bust out some neon pens but it is ok. I actually love the pin sets. I find them simple and easy to add to something they might seem plain. 
That is the end of the Fall crate! Now onwards to the Winter crate! 

This time I finally had enough room for an overview shot! Everything is a nice combination of pink and blue <3 Which is a lovely combination and also reminds you instantly of Little Twin Stars!
Another lovely pin set. I have placed all pins including this one on one of the Sanrio tote bags! Really makes it more decorated when you have a bunch of them.

I really love these socks. They are cute and feel so nice when you touch and wear them. I kinda wish both Fall and Winter had socks so then I have more socks that are cute to wear and are this quality!



It is so adorable that they put a snowman Hello Kitty in here! It is just the right size to sneak into your colorful collection of pillows.



This mug is so perfect. I almost don’t want to use it! But honestly I might as well use it cause everything in the house needs to be cute! Especially mugs and cups.

I also really love this scarf. It is just the right amount of soft and I have been using it 80% of the time this Winter since it is the only normal scarf I have since rhe others are for Spring and the other one is large and a circle scarf. 

Both of these crates have been amazing! As always I will continue to keep this crate because it is super awesome quality. This crate also has the highest usage for me overall as well. I did sell a few items but I kept at least 85% of all the crates I have recieved! Which is unbelievable considering that everything else I have ever recieved from a crate has mostly been sold when I was clearing out for space. 

After this post I will make more frequent updates! The start of 2019 was tough but we will end it strong! Until next time, stay cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment