Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Ro-Biki Note Canvas Cover Review

 I am always looking for a better cover for my ca.crea premium notebooks since I use them for my blog drafts however all the ones I found are mostly plastic. I stumbled upon the Ro-Biki notebooks cause they are similar in size and have a cover available. This is a review of the canvas cover and if it works with ca.crea.

I bought this off of JetPens for $38.50 which is kinda pricey considering that it is hovering around plain Hobonichi cover prices. I got the Cafe Latte color because I love anything remotely coffee-related. The other color option was a cool gray. Thankfully just buying this was enough for free shipping on JetPens.

When I opened the package it was easy to see that it comes with two elastic bands and the velcro book band nicely holding it together. The canvas is nice, feels great holding it.

There are three outer pockets: one slim pen slot and a medium slot on the front, and one large in the back. The front side also doubles as a zipper pocket, perfect for holding small notes. The main inside pocket is to slip the notebook cover in to secure it.




I was able to put the ca.crea premium notebook I am using in it with no problems. I do feel that this notebook is a bit tall for this cover and maybe the Ro-Biki notebooks are a few millimeters shorter but not that much. Hope to try one of the Ro-Biki notebooks but maybe after I use up my ca.crea notebooks plus especially if it is fountain pen friendly.

Currently, I have some clips, page tabs, one Sailor Pro Gear Slim pen in the pocket, the bands and some bits in the zipper, and nothing in the back. There is so much space left so it holds a lot considering.

This cover is very nice quality and has many helpful pockets for a writer on the go! Now it is even better because it can fit the ca.crea premium notebook which is fountain pen friendly. Absolutely recommend this to those not wanting to use plastic covers for ca.crea and for those wanting a high-quality cover for their Ro-Biki.

No comments:

Post a Comment