Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Ca.Crea A4 x1/3 Premium Genuine Leather Brown Cover Review

Hello and welcome back to another post about Ca.Crea notebooks but this time I will be talking about a cover they have available!

I have been using the Ca.Crea premium notebooks for blog drafts and I found covers made to hold two notebooks which are available from PLUS on Amazon Japan. I picked brown cause I liked how it looked and it was less than 1,500 yen which is about $14. So I bought more notebooks and the cover to make the shipping worth it. 

The cover is synthetic leather and right out the package, it smells like plastic. It is bound with a nice dark red thread and has two plastic slots, one of which has a slit to hold business cards.



The cover holds two Ca.Crea notebooks with no problem and holds them very securely. Very much appreciate that the cover is made to handle two notebooks as I use up these notebooks every other month or so depending on how fast I am writing my drafts.


The plastic pen loop can not hold most fountain pens like TWSBI 580AL and Kaweco AL Sport cause of the cap. I might use it with a Preppy but I really like how the Lamy clip holds onto it so I will use my Lamy Safari pens.


As a cover made for these notebooks, this is the best one cause the other option is the clear plastic for about $3 which only holds one notebook. I recommend it for anybody using Ca.Crea notebooks and want to have a cover that looks nice and even professional. I hope in the future PLUS will expand to actual real leather options or even fabric since I think it would sell really well and attract more people to this notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment