Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Favorite Stationery, Planner and Fountain Pen Podcasts

I started listening to podcasts back in 2019 when I finally hit my first full year of being at my day job. I realized I needed something to listen to during my long commutes to the office, so I been really into a few that I would like to share!

First is The Stationery Cafe which I think I been listening to since February of 2020. Really enjoy the guest speakers and happy hour cause I not only get to learn about more people in the stationery community but also what is new and interesting. Everybody on here is very relatable and it is so nice and friendly but also great enablers to buy more stationery and try other planners. I highly recommend this podcast to people that want to try a lot of new things cause everything on here is tested to poked at one way or another. They cover everything from fountain pens to Traveler's Notebook, Hobonichi, Plotter, letter sets, washi tape, and even adorable stickers. They are amazing to find more small businesses to support as they always drop websites and names to the awesome sellers that have everything they are talking about.

Next is Tokyo Inklings which is perfect for pen collectors wanting to know what's happening in the stationery hotspot which is Japan.  I started listening to this earlier this year and I feel so updated on pens and events around Japan. Highly recommend this podcast to people that want to know what is coming out and events in Japan you should go to when you visit! I love hearing their experiences cause they are very down to Earth with their opinions and will tell it how it is. If they recommend it you will know it's good. Additionally, they are always talking with nib grinders and testing paper, inks, and nibs which is great for anyone not trying to buy everything but really looking for something specific.

Last is the podcast The Pen Addict which I also started to listen to this year. They cover all pens, paper, and even stuff in the works. I adore how they relate everything back to pens plus they even designed their own pens which they sell! They have been around the bush and are very on top of what is happening. They test everything one way or another and I like that they really break down the pros and cons of all the items they tried. If you haven't listened to this podcast it is the best to binge listen to as they have over 450 episodes.

I adore all of these podcasts and hope to continue listening to them as well as more podcasts about stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment