Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Robert Oster Caffe Crema Review

Hello and welcome to the first-ever ink review. This ink is my favorite ink for February 2021 and I can't wait to buy even more bottles of it.

First is the bottle, now I love glass bottles for fountain pen ink and sadly this is plastic however, the ink makes me forget about that. This holds 50ml of ink, is recyclable and all inks are made in Australia. I hope in the future Robert Oster can have a glass option even if it's 80ml. 

Next is the name which I love personally because I love coffee, expresso anything to do with a nice time at a cafe. Caffe crema is the old name for expresso and the name of the coffee-based drink, which suits the color very nicely. 

The color reminds me of a fresh pour of espresso. It does have a black sheen and is a lovely brown that has a bit of yellow in it, making it stand out from all other brown inks.

The ink flow is smooth and wet and I love using this with my Pelikan M800 Brown-Black on my Hobonich Techo. For the price of $17, this is amazing and I think I will try many other Robert Oster inks because of how much I love this one. This is also my number one recommended brown ink.

Hope to do an ink review every month especially since I have so many to talk about. Let me know if you like this in the comments below! Until next time, stay hyped!

No comments:

Post a Comment