Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Classiky Desk Toolbox Review

Hello and welcome back to another review. Today I am finally going over this lovely toolbox that has been sitting on my desk, the Classiky Toolbox! 

Classiky makes amazing storage boxes that can fit just about anything relating to tools and supplies while in very stylish, sturdy boxes. I personally got this Classiky Toolbox at Baum-kuchen. There are other storage boxes in different sizes so please do check them out if you think one of these can help you.

First let us start with the price. I ordered it in August 2020 for $102, which sounds completely reasonable for a good wooden storage box made in Japan. I believe I did buy this with some other smaller stuff since it was going to be shipped in a box anyway. 

I adore the design of this as a whole. You can see the interlocking on the sides that holds the entire thing together. The handle is small but fixes the box as a whole and the lock is not daunting but looks like a great match with the handle. The box is not that big and looks great on my desk.


The inside has two compartments, one small and one larger to fit the small sliding box which is perfect for small items. The smaller compartment fits washi tape like a dream and the inside of the lid has a clip that is secure to hold papers down. Below the clip is "Crafted with Pride in Japan Classiky's" which looks stamped into the inside lid. Overall this is so attractive. 


Now for the big question of what do I use it for. This changes along with how I rearrange my office, cause I am still cleaning a lot out and changing things up. When I first got it I did have my keychain clippers and pilers along with crochet needles and other sharp tools in here. They all fit but once I have gotten more wooden stamps I had to rearrange a few things and now have it as it is now.

Overall this toolbox has almost everything I use for journaling beside fountain pens and my notebooks. 

Let me start with what I keep in the clip. I have this laser engraved little sign I have for my online name, some stencils and an extra Traveler's Notebook regular size pencil board. Really like this clip cause it can hold a lot in fact I can put another pencil board in here and it will be fine!

The smaller compartment has most of the washi tape plus all my clips. The clips are on some magnetic strips I use sometimes for crafts. It makes it easier for them to be straight in the compartment. 

The small sliding box holds some stamps that are self inking, some camera lens for better closeup shots, and the Hobonichi paper weight bear. 

The rest of the larger compartment is used for more washi tape, my Nichiban adhesive stamp, a refill for the Nichiban, some small sticky notes, washi tape cutter and a bag of paper clips.


If I use up more of this washi tape I might put my small water colors or extra fountain pen part in here.

Overall this is really helpful for those that want to keep certain smaller things on their desk and don't want to use up a lot of space. I don't have much space to work with and I hope in the future I can find a nice secretary desk to work with so that I won't need to keep everything in a toolbox but this is perfect for now. Thus, I don't recommend this for people trying to store really large collections of stuff unless you are trying to downsize to fit everything in here. 



Thank you for reading! Did you buy any Classiky's organizers, if so let me know in the comments. If you would like to help support this blog please check out my Patreon! Until next time stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment