Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 29th - 8th Anniversary of Otaku on Hype!

I can't believe this blog is eight years old. It feels like yesterday that I made a Google account and decided to start this.

When I started this blog I absolutely had no idea what I was doing and used this as an outlet for everyday life. Since 2019 I made it a goal to review limited edition games and have now expanded to all otaku lifestyle and stationery goodies.

I enjoy people taking the time to read my posts, I spend time making sure the pictures and topics are on point. If you learn something or even got ideas from my posts that really make me happy!

Since this also is a new year, I hope to update and cover more now that I found more energy and passion to blog than ever before! This might be due to the fact that I finally adjusted to my work schedule and now I want to keep up with my hobbies even more so.

The interesting things to look forward to are a comparison between planners, fountain pen reviews, a review of all the stationery I have, and having some anime and manga reviews along with more otaku lifestyle tips and tricks.

If you ever want to see what else I am up to, check me out on Instagram and Twitch! Links will be in the sidebar. I am always glad to chat while I journal and play video games!

If you have anything you want me to review let me know in the comments! Until next time, and hopefully, for even more years, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment