Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2020

My Analogue Travel Pouch Setup

Hello and welcome to another setup post. This time I will go into my Analogue Travel Pouch, which helps keep things organized and compact. 

Before in 2019 I always carried a backpack with my Hobonichi weeks and later I also carried at least one Traveler's Notebook to and from work. My commute full trip is about 2.5 to 3 hours so I would use that time to read, write and scribble tasks I needed to get done. After a while, I decided to get a pouch to carry my fountain pens in as well as my Traveler's Notebooks.

To start off I am using the Engineer Pouch with Pockets in the color cactus. I bought this from Baum-Kuchen in May 2020. I got this one because I love the yellow paint with the green canvas and the pockets can fit a lot of stuff including a passport Traveler's Notebook. The best part is when the pouch is full it will stand up on its own.


I added two BKxThe Superior Labor leather pen holders with clips, one on each pocket to have dedicated pen space thus freeing the pockets for more stuff! Currently, the clips hold my TWSBI in Mint Blue from Goulet Pens and Moonman Wancai in Green Swirl from JetPens.




In the right pocket, I have my passport Ace Hotel TN which slips in there like a glove and that is including the cotton bag with patches. In the left pocket is a six-pocket Kitta file with tapes which I got from Yoseka Stationery and my Mono Air 5 whiteout tape.






In the main part, I have my Olive Regular TN along with either my Hobonichi A6 or my ca.crea notebook which is my blog book. My blog book and planner switch depending on if I am going on an actual trip. On a trip, I will bring my planner along with my Nichiban Tenori stamp tape but if I am just walking in the city I will take my blog book. Before trips, I will pre type most of the blog posts I want to publish and possibly set them to be released on certain days. 



That is everything in my Analogue Travel Pouch! I hope this helps because storage and carrying your planners is always a struggle. If you know exactly what you want to carry, you can research and find a bag/pouch that will your needs plus a bit extra, especially if you are like me and carry a small water bottle and a foldable tote bag. Please note, everything I didn't link in this post was bought off of Etsy and might not be available at the time I publish this.
Let me know if you have an analogue traveling setup in the comments!

Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment