Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Using Midori MD for Collection Tracking

Hello and welcome back to another stationery post! Today will be all about the Midori MD notebook! 

Thanks to the journaling community I came across the Midori MD and I have been using it ever since. One of the major things I use the Midori MD for is to track collections.



The collections I'm currently using these for are my trading cards and manga. I have been collecting all my favorite manga and light novels for a while and for the past 6 or so years I been collecting trading cards that relate to the decks I love to build.

The Midori MD notebooks I use for my collections are the Midori MD notebook Light A6 Lined pack of 3! I bought the ones I have from Kinokuniya for about $10 which isn't that bad since I just picked it up at the store thus no shipping.




For my manga collection, I write the series title and go down all the volumes or all current volumes if the series is still continuing. If I getting volumes in English or Japanese I will write it. If it is not written then I will default to English print. I put a checkmark next to each volume I have. Every time I go to a bookstore or shop online I keep this book on me to ensure I don't buy what I already have.




For my trading card collection, I search up all the cards I want from a certain set and write them down in card ID order. For each set, I write the name and ID of the set on the top of the page. Like the manga, I check off each card. However, for cards, I use as many checks as I have cards. So if I have four of the same card I check it off four times. I do this because certain cards are much rarer and hard to get and I would like to have three or four of all the common cards.




I very much recommend Midiri MD notebooks. The paper quality is amazing, they provide labeling stickers to help you keep track of the books plus they have a large range of notebooks to suit your needs. Let me know in the comments if you use any Midori MD notebooks!

Until next time, stay hyped!

No comments:

Post a Comment