Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Fountain Pen and Ink Collection So Far

 Hello everybody! This is Tsubaki and I am back with another post wrapping up this year. Not only do these posts help me catalog everything I have but it reminds me to do reviews and updates to help you decide what is best for you! 

Somehow I fell in love with fountain pens while also discovering all the different analog systems and amazing planners that are available. Decided o try fountain pens since Hobonichi Techo is fountain pen friendly plus are less impactful on the environment since they can be reused so many years, as long as it is not neglected. Fountain pens also come in beautiful designs and colors that you just can't get in disposable pens. 

Please note that I do like using fine (F) nibs so if the nib size is not mentioned it is fine.

Moonman Wancai in Green Swirl



Pilot Kakuno in Light Green



Lamy Safari in Mint Glaze



Kaweco Student in 60's Swing (Medium Nib)



Hello Kitty Preppy Platinum in Black, Blue, Green, Pink and Yellow (Extra Fine Nib)



TWSBI Diamond 580AL in Emerald Green



TWSBI Mini AL in Mint Blue



Sailor Pro Gear Slim Shikiori in YukiTsubaki [Snow Camellia] (14K Medium Fine Nib)



Sailor Pro Gear Slim in British Racing Green (14K Medium Fine Nib)



Pelikan M800 in Brown-Black



I do have a couple of more much-wanted fountain pens I wish to get so expect an update on those soon!

If you like TikTok here are my videos showing all my pens: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. Follow me on there to be updated in upcoming posts!

Now for the ink bottles! Most of them are J.Herbin or green inks. I love greens but I am also looking into some more interesting browns so I might need to make some room.



Lennon Tool Bar - 2020 Summer Limited - Fireflies



DeAttramentis - Document Ink Black



Noodler's Black Swan in English Roses

Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses

Noodler's The Blue Nose Bear



J.Herbin Emeraude de Chivor 1670



J.Herbin Vert Atlantide 350th Anniversary



J. Herbin Vert Amazone



Rohrer & Klinger sketchINK Emma



Herbin Vert Reseda

Herbin Vert de Gris

Herbin Vert Empire

Herbin Lierre Sauvage



Robert Oster Caffe Crema



Lastly all the ink samples I am trying to use up. If you are interested in how these inks look please see the swatches coming up!

J.Herbin Cornaline d' Egypte 1798

J.Herbin Amethysete de l'Oural 1798

J.Herbin Kyanite du Nepal 1798

J.Herbin Caroube de Chypre 1670

J.Herbin Blue Ocean 1670

J.Herbin Rouge Hematite 1670

J.Herbin Stormy Grey 1670

Lennon Tool Bar 2020 Summer Limited - Watermelon

Lennon Tool Bar 2020 Summer Limited - Pacific Ocean

Lennon Tool Bar - Taiwan Tea Set - Muzha Tieguanyin

Lennon Tool Bar Bar - Taiwan Tea Set - Sun Moon Lake Rudy Black Tea

Lennon Tool Bar - Taiwan Set - Wenshan Pouchong Tea

Diamine Aurora Borealis

Diamine Kensington Blue

Diamine Holly

Diamine Shimmer Wine Divine

Monteverde Azure Noir

Nemosine Coalsack Nebula Twinkle

Colorverse Hubble Zoom

Kyo-Iro Arashiyama Morning

Sailor Jentle Apricot

J.Herbin Cacao de Bresil

Noodler's Nightshade

Noodler's Ottoman Rose

Here is my TikTok for inks along with all my ink swatches!













That is all of the fountain pens and inks in my collection so far! If you love what you see and are interested in a deeper review of specific ink brands or any of the pens you saw here, let me know in the comment section. Love hearing any feedback so I can keep these posts coming out at least every week.

Until next time, stay hyped!



No comments:

Post a Comment