Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2020

Prinny Exploded and Reloaded JUST DESERTS EDITION for Switch

Hello everybody and welcome back to another limited edition game! This post is all about Prinny 1 & 2 Exploded and Reloaded JUST DESSERTS EDITION. 

It was available for preorder on the NIS America website and came out in October 2020. The shipping as always was really fast and it came in on the 15th of October. With shipping it was about $73.



Now let’s get into what comes in the box! Now this had both Prinny games on one cartridge which is amazing along with all the DLCs! Honestly combining games on one cartridge or disk is the best things ever cause its super convenient. I don't have to pull out another box just to play the next game!


To start off we have the art book. It is a small hardcover book with about 20 pages. This is possibly the least thick art book that is also hardcover in my collection. Love that it is hardcover because it can stand up on my desk better plus I don't have to worry about it getting severely bent. Wish it had more pages but makes sense as it is only for these games.




Next is the poster of Asagi Wars! This poster is single sided and on the small side but that is kinda nice considering that the other DISGAEA posters from other limited edition boxes are large.


Now is the fun stuff which is this mini Prinny Block! These are almost like legos but a lot smaller. I suggest you take your time building it because it is a bunch of tiny pieces which are too easy to lose. Thankfully it didn’t take me that long to finish. Just needed like at least a solid one or two hours.



I love it when we get a soundtrack! Also it has 20 tracks which is a great amount to keep you bopping all day. 






I really adore that Switch games have double sided cover art. It makes it so nice especially when we show off the case in our collection. 

Of course the game! Which looks really cute with the explosion and Prinny.


That is all of it DOOD! I am so happy they combined it into one cartridge. I always wanted to play this on the PSVITA and now I finally get to enjoy it at last! It’s really fun and I didn’t finish it yet but it is quite enjoyable. I recommend this for all the DISGAEA DOODs out there! 

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you got this game as well! Unless next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment