Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Roterfaden A5 Setup 2020

 Hello! Welcome back to another post of me going into further detail of how I have been keeping up with my analogue life. This post will officially be going over my A5 Roterfaden setup! 

Just to get started I did purchase this from Baum-Kuchen and I am very happy I did, they are amazing, very kind and very responsive.


In total, I do have three notebooks, all A5 size. Two of them are Life x Kleid 100 sheets with cream paper and one Kleid Stationery 32 sheets notebook. All of these notebooks I bought from Baum-Kuchen as well.


                                 

The first notebook is in olive and it is used for sketching my current plants and how they perform. I like planting and taking care of plants so this will be my tracker for everything I learned so far. I mostly been using Uni-Ball 0.38 pens in this notebook because of the different colors!




The next notebook is my stationery swatch book and it is also in olive. I swatch my collection of favorite pens, markers, highlighters and fountain pen inks! I love the paper in these because it haven't had any problems with any of the fountain pen inks at all. I don't think I will finish this book soon since I am trying to be very sure about what stationery I do keep for the long run.





The last notebook is my thankful/gratitude notebook. I try to write in it everyday on whatever I am thankful for. I started this in Septemeber and it really has been keeping me thankful and humble especially since COVID is still upon us.


There isn't anything much in the pockets or the zipper pocket in the back besides some pictures, art and a ink swatch card. I feel like in the future I will put a list in the back pocket so I can jot down stationery I am thinking about buying.

That is my entire Roterfaden setup! Honestly this analogue system is great if you want anywhere from one to three notebooks or one notebook and many other accessories that you can put in here. I feel like this is my stay at home analogue system since all the notebooks I use in this is stuff I do at home, like draw my plants at home, swatch stationery and write about what I am thankful for. Hope that if you were thinking about getting the Roterfaden that this will give you some ideas. Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment