Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Demon’s Tier + Limited Edition PSVITA Review


Hello everybody and welcome back to another look at a PSVITA physical Limited Edition game. I was so excited when this was announced and was up for preorder on play-asia.com because I knew I had to get it. It dropped on April 15th for preorder and for the price of $34.99 I can say it was so worth it even if with shipping it pushed it up to about $54, once I go over everything it brings.
The back of the box tells you everything it brings which is the game, soundtrack, numbered certificate and the manual which is inside the game case.
Really admire how they printed this certificate. The title of the game and the words “Slay the Hated King!” are pushed out which is why in the picture it looks textured. To my surprise a sticker was also included which is under the certificate. I heard from other people that this sold out quickly. I waited on the website until it was released and got number 1305! I can only imagine that there was over 1500 people waiting to get it.
This soundtrack looks amazing and has a solid total of 17 tracks! I am a huge fan of game soundtracks so for me this takes the cake.




I always like to bring up if the game cover is double sided cause it adds a bit more appeal in my opinion if you collect physical games and want to display them. The other side of the cover is an epic picture of our heroes facing off to the King and his demon army! 
I am happy that there is a manual but the game also lets you check controls and such but it brings a nice bit of nostalgia just having a few pages to flip. 
I am so happy to have preordered this game. I have been non stop playing it and as a physical PSVITA collector this was very worth every penny spent. Honestly overall with the few games that are being limited releases as physical games, if it comes with at least a mini art book or a soundtrack the extra $15 to $20 in shipping is very much worth it. Hope to see you guys in the next review!

No comments:

Post a Comment