Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2019

Sanrio Hello Kitty and Friends June 2019 Crate Review

Hello everybody! Tsubaki here, and I almost forgot about this cute crate! Mostly because the last one I got was before I moved to where I am now. But anyway LootCrate seems to have switched the name of it to Sanrio small gift crate to Hello Kitty and Friends small gift crate. Either way, I am all for it because Hello Kitty is my longest favorite Sanrio character. <3 

The theme for this season is Out of this World, which is all about our friends in space! 


At a glance, I love this box cause it actually has Batzmaru whom I think deserves a lot more love. Batzmaru makes a lot of sense for this theme since he is a mad scientist! The crate comes with a total of six items! 

Starting off with the largest item, it is a bag! I like the shape of this bag cause it looks most optimal for trips and sleepovers. I think I will test it out on my next trip!


This is the darkest colored shirt we ever got in a Sanrio crate but it makes perfect sense cause space is basically the void and darkness. Also, it makes the cute shooting stars and the one UFO wearing Hello Kitty's bow pops out.



I love the figures the most honestly. This crate you have a chance to get one of three colorways which are green pink and yellow. I would trade for the green one if I can. It is actually loaded with silver glitter which I think would look great in the sunlight.





Next up is this Gudetama in a space luggage tag. It opens up to show the bag information in case it gets misplaced. It is very nice that the paper that you put info on it not exposed, which makes this great.  I know a lot of other people love Gudetama but I might give this to someone since I have a Kuromi and Hello Kitty luggage tags already.





The crate trinket is a silver little keychain. I got My Melody and I am using it on a large Sanrio pouch.



Last but not least is the pin featuring Batzmaru! I love that the pin is a two-piece and chain. I placed it on the tote bag that came in this crate and it looks great on a black background. I wish they had more Batzmaru in the crates but they have so many chances to have other Sanrio characters pop up so only time will tell.



Overall I think keeping this crate is a great long term investment. However, if you don't like to keep at least two of the items per crate it might not be worth it. It is much worth it for me because I always keep the figures, pins, bags, and shirts. It is also great to keep in mind that people are willing to buy items individually if you are willing to sell them!

To end this post,  I want to say that I am sorry this was late. I had a family medical emergency so everything was a mess. Please stay tuned for more posts! Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment