Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

August (Summer) 2018 Sanrio Gift Crate Review

Hey everybody and welcome to another review and unboxing of Sanrio GIft Crate! This review took a while to finish because one of the items shipped later due to some issues LootCrate was having, and I wanted to wait to get all the items.

Let us start with the theme of this crate which is SPLASH! It is some very important things you need during Summer and as usual, I am using all of these items! This theme is especially super great for fans of Tuxedosam and Hangyodon since they are also imprinted on the items in this crate. <3

Let's start off with the items I immediately started using once I got the crate, this lovely holographic pouch multi-character toiletry pouch. I really love the design of this is overall with a little seashell on the zipper, holo background and mermaid Hello kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Stars, Tuxedosam and Hangyodon. I actually use this for my portable chargers and charging cables cause it can actually fit all of that! Would also be great for makeup brushes and anything that isnt a large palette.


This crate is really making Summer last longer with this cute tank top! Really love the blue and makes it simple with the characters being outlined in white. Makes it easier to have a nice clean and cute outfit especially when you are just staying in the neighborhood or chilling during the weekend!


Next up is this adorable mermaid Hello Kitty plush! It is super colorful and has a clip so you can take her wherever you go! Really love that this small plush has a click since I don't think any of the other crates had a clip on plush.



Next is another embroidered patch pin set! We had got one in the last crate with the theme of Natural! But at least so far these sets are featuring different Sanrio characters which is awesome. Hopefully I can get a plain bag together and decorate it with all of these if we continue to get more!Last but not least is the character sarong! This came in later due to LootCrate having issues with sending it out the first time. However it is so BEAUTIFUL! It is sheer but so nicely colored and easy to layer on with almost anything! 


Last but not least is this beautiful sarang! It is sheer but the pattern will make you look like a mermaid! In the pink, green and blue scales are Hello Kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Stars and Hangyodoon! This was the item that came in seperately (possibly due to customs and whatnot) but it was worth the wait! 


As always the Sanrio crate is awesome and super useful! Honestly I know some people are picky about which Sanrio characters are their favorites but if anything each item seperately would make an amazing gift to a friend! I actually keep everything from the crates but I love seeing all the charcaters <3 
Hope this review helps some of you that are interested in this crate and by the time I have this one uploaded I will be trying to push out the next one! So until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment