Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Best Items Bought This Year 2017

Hello and welcome to this massive post of all the awesome stuff I got this year! Now as always the items here will be linked so if you would like to check out these items you can get them too! 
Please note some of these items are from online stores, some from actual stores that you can possible order from or even visit for yourself or from highly recommended Instagram sellers. But don’t worry everything here are real products. 

The first on my list is this wonderful gadget that has actually helped me with sleeping. It is Nemuriale and it is a small plam sized device that actually feels like a heartbeat with it is turned on. It is placed in the cute plushy, also there are several different kinds of animals to choose from, and it helps you fall asleep. I got this from Tokyo Otaku Mode which is a great supplier of otaku, anime, manga and japanese fashion merch and highly recommended and super great. I ordered a lot of them this year and will buy more. 
If you have had trouble sleeping this has helped me with such problems and I can say as long as I have this I will get sleep. Get this item here!

This is another item from Tokyo Otaku Mode and it is a key holder that is designed by PARK. I really love all the PARK designs especially since I got into the anime Urahara. This has really saved me because my keys were everywhere and now they are compact and much easier to carry. Get this item here!

The last item from Otaku Mode is this HYPER CORE BDBDB Cheki & Card Case! This item is very good quality and the design is so awesome. HYPER CORE makes really nice designs and I am so happy Otaku Mode actually orders it from these major Harujuku brand stores because it saves you time from trying to order from the actual Japanese site especially if you can’t read Japanese. I needd this because I have a lot of stamp cards from places I go to and they were all over the place. Now they are much more organized!  Get this item here!






This item is actually from J + L video game store in New York City. I think you can get this on certain websites that sell Asian region only video games but I saw it and needed it. It is a Project Diva X PS Vita carrying case with a strap and screen cloth with Hatsune Miku’s number and her on the cloth from Project Diva X. Since I have a PS Vita 1000 there aren’t any cases for it for leaving in here is good enough. If you are a Project Diva fan this item is perfect for you! Here is the online store but also if you are near the area check them out! 



Next is one of the best squishies I have gotten this year besides my kitty burger squish. I actually ordered this a bit before Christmas and got it like 5 days later. It is the Yummiipire Halloween squish from Jenna Lyn Squishies. They have so many awesome squishies and they have a pretty awesome sale which is how I got this one! Its just as cute and it is squishy and it smells pretty good also! It even came with its own little charm and chain. If you want high-quality squishies that you know aren’t knock offs. Get this item here!



These next few items are from an Instragram seller team called Team BAE which sells awesome items from Japan such as stationary. I have ordered from three times and have gotten two three colored Fricion pens, The Strawberry News holder with the Pokemon 2017 Christmas pin and  Cinnamoroll schedule stickers, and a small bunch if Sailor Moon items but my favorite was the compact that can hold candy or medicine with a Rilakkuma luck charm. This team does such a good job and it is great to always keep up with their Instagram because you never know what they might find that you need! Check them out here!






From the Sanrio online store, I had to get this cute desk calendar of the Sanrio Danshi Boys! I wish it was easier to get more Sanrio Boys items but I will try to find some. Also, the bad news is this item completely sold out and is not listed on the Sanrio website but please do check out the Sanrio https://www.sanrio.com/website cause stuff is also cycled on here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment