Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Valentine’s Day Otaku Stuff 2018

Hello everybody, Tsubaki here! If you are busy like me, you must be shocked that it is already February! Along with February comes Valentine’s day where you might be getting presents to your awesome friends, loved ones or even for yourself. Well, you came to the right post because I happened to get some awesome items and I will tell you how you can snag these for yourself! 

The first item that is very Valentine’s day related is this Pipimi heart pouch! I found this in Kinokuniya, a Japanese bookstore, and I had to get it. This item is perfect for anybody that loves Pop Team Epic. There is a Popuko one also that is the same color and shape. This item is also really nice quality and I was surprised it has a cute pattern featuring Pipimi and Popuko inside. There isn’t that much Pop Team Epic merchandise, at least from what I see, so this is amazing! 



Next is actually this Japan only Godiva 2018 Hello Kitty plush and chocolate set. Godiva featured both Hello Kitty and My Melody for this super sweet collab. They also have this set in a large and small size and one option for a cute case with just the chocolates. I got the large Hello Kitty set because I love Hello Kitty <3 I actually order this from BAE through Instagram along with some other items since the Godiva in the US can’t import it. Please note this is a very limited item so if you see it there might not be many left. 

This is one of the many popular Ita bags but with black and with cute wings on it! This bag doesn’t have a ring so it is good for pins and buttons. Great for whoever loves pins and wants to show off their massive collection! It is from Aitai☆Kuji which has a lot of awesome stuff for specific series.


Last are these super cute mascots of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma in hearts! They are super soft and Valentine’s day exclusive. Perfect for whoever loves mascot charms and little plushies to decorate their almost overly decorated bag! I also ordered these cuties from BAE

Hope this post helps someone searching for Valentine’s day gift! I will hopefully post up some manga reviews and other otaku sorts! Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment