Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sanrio Crate December Review!

Hello and Happy New Year everybody! Welcome back to another wonderful Sanrio Lootcrate review. This crate is not only super cute but also so popular that it had completely sold out on Lootcrate, which is unbeliveable. I am so happy that this crate is doing very well and will do my best to actually keep this one going because of the super great quality and Sanrio branded stuff! I haven’t not used anything in the Sanrio Lootcrates so far because they are just perfect for everyday life! 
But now let us talk about this Sanrio Lootcrate. The theme for this is Sweet Dreams I must say that this theme came at a perfect time because it arrived near the end of the semester when everybody just wants to sleep and get rest. 
Thid awesome crate actually comes with what you need right now to catch some sleep such as a cute and soft dark blue and pink detail blanket that has the lovely faces of our beloved Sanrio characters, a double sided eye mask featuring out sleepy Sanrio characters, and an awesome cute t-shirt to sleep in! The t-shirt is and good quality as the Sanrio Hello Friends t-shirt and has our sleeping Sanrio friends in lovely dream clouds.
Instead of a little plushy it comes with a nice matryoshka doll of Hello Kitty, My Melody, Pochacco, Keroppi and Chococat! The charm for this one is Little Twin Stars Kiki and Lala which makes sense because their birth day is Christmas eve. The little trinket was a little foam My Melody! 
My favorite item from this crate is the blanket because it is bigger than a throw blanket so you can actually sleep in it. I use it around my work desk because it gets cold every once in a while. 

As always I hope you all enjoyed this review. This is one crate I will keep doing reviews for since I really like this crate. Please check out my review on 2017 best items bought. Will be pushing out more reciews on otaku items as soon as I can. Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment