Search This Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2017

November and December YumeTwins Review and Tokyo Treat Review

Hello everybody! Sorry for missing out on updating during November but this year was pretty crazy towards the end. But it is almost 2018 and I am here to give you the last reviews for YumeTwins and a review for Tokyo Treat. Please note I will stop my Yume Twins subscription crate due to mostly lack of space and it has been a full year of me having it. I will do reviews on the Lootcrate’s Sanrio crate and Tokyo Treat if I continue that. But I am planning on having for reviews on products I do buy from various sites.

With all that said lets start with Novembers Yume Twins crate! This month’s theme was Thanksgiving Parade!

First we have this adorable AMUSE character bakery squishy which is great to have just about everywhere wince everybody needs something to squish! 

This item is the Pokemon Mimi pouch which was one of the spoiled items this time. It is a small pouch, actually perfect for my pin collection. The designs for all the pokemon are really cute!  

Next up is this super cute Sanrio keycap! I am do happy to get Cinnamoroll cause its just so cute. Also its not flimsy like certain key covers so it should last a while.

Next up is this super cute and useful Sanrio ruler which comes in either Hello Kitty or My Melody. I love Hello Kitty so I am happy I got Hello Kitty! This ruler is super cool because it folds and you can measure angles with it. This is handy if you are a student because depending on what your major is they are very strict about straight lines.

This next item is awesome because I love letter sets and this is a Little Twin Stars letter set! I might make it a resultion to use my letter sets because I have so many and I love writing letters.

Second to last item is this soft and loveky Tsum Tsum fleece lap blanket. I actually leave this at school for when I get cold plus its not too large so its easy to fit in a locker.

Last is possibly one of the best plushies they gave out in a while which is AMUSE Poteusa Loppy! I love AMUSE’s plushies they are super soft with cute little bows and little details. 













To break up the two Yume Twins reviews here is the Tokyo Treat crate for November! This crate was amazing because everything just tasted so good. I highly recommend getting a treat crate if you want snacks that you can’t get near you plus just have loads if different snacks. I will not give my opinion on all of them but some of the ones I really enjoyed! 

With that we start with these yam chips which are called Osatsu Snack. If you really love yams or just sweet potato in general you will love these. They were so light and flavorful that you just had to eat the whole bag.

Pretz can be found in the U.S. but I don’t get them very often but these were Mild Honey Roast flavor and this tasted so good. I think almost everybody could like this flavor of Pretz!

Next is Sapporo multi-veggie sticks. Now I mostly am on the fense about veggies chips cause some of them taste weird to me but these tasted amazing. I rather places have these kinds of veggie snacks instead of what they have now.
Next was really good was these Squid Crackers! I love squid in general but these were nice and crunchy with the taste of squid. I just wish the bag was bigger!  
Last but not least was this bag of Super Light Rice Crackers! I haven’t had rice crackers for a really long time and these were perfect. So light and airy and just keeps making you eat more of it.

The beat part is you can buy these things on Tokyotreat.com! So if you found one that is really your favorite you can just buy it! They also sell the snacks at really good prices! 

Last for now is the December Yume Twins crate. It has been an awesome year with Yume Twins! I honestly could not have had so many cute and wonderful day to day items without this subscription box. 
This month’s theme is Cozy Holiday! 

First up is possibly the most awesome item of this box which is fluffy room shoes! These are unbelievably soft and comes in Rilakkuma and Sumikko Gurashi! I got the blue Sumikko Gurashi. Also I use these almost all the time at home! 

Next is this cute and detailed cake squish that there were five different designs you could get. I actually have it on my bag right now!  
This next item I really adore so much cause its a multi use case but its flat and has snaps! I actually use it for my masks so I don’t misplace them. There is a Rilakkuma design and a My Melody design but I got the Rilakkuma one and I am so happy with it! 

Second to last is two items! A Marumofubiyori mechanical pencil and eraser! Marumofubiyori is this new cute character that is always wearing a blanket! I like how the pencil mataches the eraser also since I got back into drawings this has helped me a lot! 
Last but not least is the Rascal Dog and Cat. There were four different ones but I got the grey cat. It actually is very fluffy and soft and almost popped the box open! I am leaving it in the wrapping to give away to a friend or on my stream! 
I will miss having Yume Twins but I do want to get other crates and try them out but also I been trying to make more space where I live so it can look better since due to school it got out of order. I will continue to recommend them since they are super awesome and have the most useful daily cute items out in the market of kawaii crates from Japan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment