Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Fujifilm Instax Mini Link Bluetooth Photo Printer Review

Hello and welcome to another review! Today I am finally going to talk about the Fujifilm Instax Mini, which is a Bluetooth photo printer.

Several months ago I bought a Fujifilm Instax Mini Printer in the color ash white from a local BestBuy. The main reason I bought it is that I had several new Instax film packs to use but I sold my Instax 11 camera because I wasn't using it enough and it was bulky. I also couldn't get the lighting right on it so most of my pictures turned out bad. Personally, I don't mind taking pictures on my phone, especially since that is how I take all my pictures for this blog anyway!

Now onward to the review. To start off it does use the same film as the Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 camera. The film itself comes in many different decorations about the picture border and each pack has ten films. The downsides are that the film is thick so if you journal with it the notebook will bulk up over time and, it is also pricey at around $6 or $7 a pack. The positives are it looks amazing if you like more vintage-styled deco and, it is very easy to refill in the printer. Below is how I use these in my Hobonichi Techo.

The printer has an app that is very easy to understand and use. I was able to quickly download it from the app store and have no problems connecting to the device. The pro is that the app even lets you decorate, rotate, and do edits on the picture before it is printed plus lets you know how much power is left and how much film is left in the printer. 

The printer is a great portable size that fits in my bag pocket. It is bigger than a bi-fold wallet snd almost the size of a phone. In the picture is the printer in my Superior Labor bag that I reviewed a while back.

The retail price of this is about $100 which is almost near the same price as other wireless photo printers. It is more money than the camera but the price does make sense for a good Bluetooth portable printer. 

Overall I do recommend this for people that love using their phone to take pictures but want a portable printer for journaling on the go and printing pictures for friends. The only thing to really consider is if you like the film. If you don't like the thick vintage kind of film there are other Bluetooth photo printers to consider. I adore using this film so I hope to keep using this for a good long while. 

Let me know which photo printer you like or are considering in the comments below! Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment