Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Traveler’s Notebook: My Uses and Setup Update for Late 2020 into 2021

New year coming up means updated Traveler’s Notebook setup! So, after this crazy roller coaster ride of the year 2020, I realized that my setup needed to be condensed and helpful with activities I want to do more of. So there are some major differences between my 2020 setup and this one that I am going to show the details of in this blog post so let us get into it!

The 2020 setup I had was a bit overwhelming and felt like I was only using one regular Traveler's Notebook instead of equally using both. Thus the main difference is that now I am only using one regular TN instead of two and using one insert for each of my personal goals. 

Out of the regular olive and black Traveler's Notebooks the olive I kept, and sold the black with a bundle of extra inserts and accessories. I still have my Ace Hotel passport TN with one insert.

My goals are to read more, create more, keep to a budget so that I can continue to work on being debt-free and pursue a more sustainable lifestyle. These led me to have three inserts in my olive TN and one insert in my Ace Hotel passport TN.

I love this olive TN, I really think it looks better every time I take it on a trip! I added one The Superior Labor brass tag and for charms, I have the PRADA and Log-ON X Traveler's Company Manual Factory bear charms. On the inside is a fourruof x Traveler's Factory zipper pocket in olive with a few postcards, sample washi tape, and business cards.





For my reading insert, I am using the GRID Baum-Kuchen x Traveler's Company insert. I love how minimal it looks plus it is fountain pen friendly! I will use this to write about the books I read.


The drawing insert I use is the Traveler's Notebook refill 012-Sketch paper. I used this before and I love it because it can handle all the random pencils, ink, and different pens I use while I sketch ideas. Some of the things I sketch end up as little art pieces I keep or give to friends as gifts.


My budget insert is the Ace Hotel regular insert. Each page has the budget for a separate paycheck. I use the zero-sum method to make sure each dollar has a purpose. I love carrying this around because if I go outside and buy anything I can write it down really quick!


The Ace Hotel passport has just a Superior Labor leather charm!


The Ace Hotel passport TN has an all canvas wallet in gray with aqua from Baum-Kuchen and one Ace Hotel insert.



The one insert is used to write any sustainability or eco-friendly ideas that come to mind as I walk about the city. I love sustainability something we can always improve upon!


Can't wait to use my Traveler's Notebook even more in 2021. Hope that these changes keep me on track. Let me know if you guys updated your Traveler's Notebook in the comments! Until next time, stay hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment