Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Hyped Games for Preorder in 2020

Hello everybody, Tsubaki here and back with reporting on what you need to hurry up and preorder NOW if you didn’t do so when they were announced in December. This is not a drill but I will give you the run down on where you can get these games cause not gonna lie I just preordered them myself.

Now to explain why you need to preorder now instead of later. It all comes down to store stocks. Depending on how many people preorder at which ever store they are picking it up from, that store will ONLY be sent the amount needed to fill their orders. Any extras hanging about are rare and grabbed up easily by whoever sees it first on the shelf. Please note this is only going on my personal experiences dealing with preordering games. Places like GameStop do in fact have a cut off point for preordering even if it says you can still preorder it online. From my experience the cut off point is anywhere from a week before release to three weeks before release. To be safe I like to preorder my games at least two months ahead of time. That way you know you secured a copy for yourself and you can safely avoid scouting for a copy for a game or limited edition on Amazon and EBay where the prices will immediately double in price. This is a fact for special, limited and collector editions. Cause if the price of the game itself goes down, the special, limited and or collector edition will always go up in price because of so few quantities. 

Now the games I will mention are games I feel are worth preordering and is not an official list of all games. Each person has different tastes in what they like and all games are loved and respected. I also don’t have a lot of money so I can’t preorder everything, even if I would like to. I am also preordering all of these for PS4.

Both of these games were in fact preordered from GameStop because it is more convenient to pick it up since they are only a few blocks away from me. First game is Final Fantasy  VII Remake and I preordered the deluxe edition. I wish I could of had enough money to buy the 1st Class edition, which is only available through the Square Enix official online store ,because it come with a figure that is massive and honestly would cost about $300 alone. The second game is Persona 5 Royal in the Phantom Thieves Edition. It not only comes with the steel case, art book and soundtrack but also with Joker’s mask with a stand! Even if you don’t use the mask it is so worth it. Preordering this would already be worth it if you cosplay Joker from Persona cause now you have a legit mask. Also BestBuy has Persona 5 Royal for preorder as well in case GameStop isn’t gonna deliver it.

Quick side note here. I had to preorder Persona Royal at the GameStop store because it wasn’t allowing me to preorder it online. In case you encounter this problem try going to the store you are willing to pick up the game. 

Besides that I am very hyped for these games even if they get a bit delayed, especially with Final Fantasy, however all the leaks and ads are amazing even if these won’t come out until March and maybe if they are pushed back, April. This will give us a bit more time to recoup that money we dropped for these(hopefully). The only thing to worry about is if games are all coming out close together cause then people will be forced to either buy one or the other because of money. 

When I get these games I will show what they bring in detail as I always do because I love when people put out the details for people like me that collect special editions late. There is nothing wrong with collecting as long as you know that it is something you really love. 

Until next game, keep up the hype and write down game release dates! 




No comments:

Post a Comment